180Buzz brings you face to face with the right audience and helps you go viral with your offers. We help you change your attitude to change your result.

Facebook

Thursday, December 19

On 00:19 by HYPEPRENEUR   No comments


Born Joshua Richard Dike, J'Dizzy is a 19 year old rapper who is 13 years old in the business of showbiz. At the young age of five, J'dizzy's model and actor father introduced him to the world of make believe when he gave up his five years old son to act as baby Stephen in 2001 in the flick "good old friends". Though young and innocent, his good looks and camera friendly face earned him a place as Dami in Tajudeen Adepetu's sell out family drama series "One Love".


It was clear that J'Dizzy is a born star but no one, not even J'Dizzy believed he had a hidden musical talent as a rapper, but all of that changed when he listened to American rap sensations Drake and Lil Wayne. In his words “I had never rapped until I listened to Drake and Lil Wayne. I was moved by the intelligence in their lyrics and there and then I made a prayer to God to bless me with the talent of rap so I can reach my peers with the word of God in a fun and trendy way. Months later I found myself writing and rapping away". Earlier this year, he came out with his first single "Your Love" and now "Grateful" his second hit single is out!

Follow @j007dizzymi, @sohmmie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your comments and we'll get back to you ASAP